Book your Crate Day entertainers through the best in the business at Flauntit New Zealand , Weather its some waitresses your after or maybe a xxx rated strip show for the lads we have you covered. We hand pick our gorgeous talent so you know your only getting the best entertainers , With over 150 girls New Zealand wide to choose from for crate day we are sure we will can find the right girl for you .
Crate Day is an unofficial holiday in New Zealand, held on the first Saturday of summer. It was started by The Rock radio station in 2009. Usually celebrated by purchasing a “swappa crate” of beer and drinking it with friends, the event has grown in popularity over the past decade leading to a number of arrests and injuries. Many alcohol related business have promotions for the event and numerous local councils enact liquor bans during the weekend.
- COMMANDMENT #1: Thou shall begin at midday.
- COMMANDMENT #2: Thou shall listen to The Rock Cratest Hits
- COMMANDMENT #3: Thou shall wear thy stubbies and thy singlet
- COMMANDMENT #4: Thou shall support thy Crate of Origin
- COMMANDMENT #5: Thou shalt not toss any salad
- COMMANDMENT #6: Thou shall respect thy neighbour
- COMMANDMENT #7: Thou only beef that shall attend National Crate Day is thy beef for thy BBQ
- COMMANDMENT #8: Thou shall look out for thy mates, even Dave
- COMMANDMENT #9: Don’t let the sun get thy best of you and your provisions COMMANDMENT #10: Thou shall always keep rules 1-9 top of mind, to ensure we continue The Rock National Crate Day legacy for centuries to come.